3/11/2010

I Have Musical Tits

Took me awhile to get to this but I promised a friend I'd blog this because it was just too cute.

Tuesday I had an appointment to go to and was listening to music as I went. Now being that our cats chewed through the headphones for our celphone, I hads to listen to it on speaker, and had the phone tucked into my cleavage.

When I got to the bus stop and went to cut off the music so as not to bother the other folks there, a little boy, about 4 years old, pointed at my chest while tugging his mom's hand and shouted "Look mommy! That lady has musical tits!"

The mother of course was mortified, but I told her it's okay, I thought it was cute and funny. Kids can get away with shit that would get grown ups smacked, ans that line became a running joke between me and my Twitter friends all day. I want that on a teeshirt actually.

I have musical tits.

1 comment:

  1. I just happened to come across your blog through a link in my Twitter feed, so I'm commenting on this really late. I love that story! Boobs are great for hiding so many things....I may just start doing that to make the world a weirder place. Random music!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, try to NOT be crude or mean-spirited. You can disagree with me without calling me a fat bitch etc.